Tuesday 30 July 2013


Bonjour there peeps


for my next fashion design theme it will be ... weddings so i will do one wedding dress and a few guests outfits since there is ALOT of weddings in woozworld though i don't see the point of them .But who am i to criticize? Anyway the video will be made and uploaded either tommorow or thursday. xxx 

p.s my channel is called mia merrigold but i might change it to mrsmerrigold . just put in mrsmerrigold and youll find it.


places to find me :

Instagram : mia flaherty ( gonna be changed to mrsmerrigold )

ask.fm : mrsmerriogld ( i dont go on that often 

email : miacookielove@gmail.com

woozworld : mrmserrigold

youtube:  mia merrigold ( just put in mrsmerrigold designs and one of my videos will come up which will lead you to my channel)


love you xxx 

Adios xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment