Sunday 7 July 2013

sorry

Bonjour my fellow strawberries,


LONG TIME NO SEE EH !


so i went on a summer vacation and it was fantabidosie ( Spain )  so how are you enjoying your july? Mine ? lovel-y where i am ( england ) it is over 50 degrees i am literally in my bikini and shades at the moment ( in the house!) wait wait let me get a sweet ............................. there rhubarb my fave anyway im so sorry though i will try and post as much as i can since my test is next week and im on a carnival float next sunday no saturday LOL.


fashion !


ok so i found a nice springish outfit which will look nice together and if you have no wooz you can both items from wooz secrets app! 

outfit :

aaaaaaaah i cant find the pic 

anyway the hair is the  alter ego beanie fall ( something like that ) hair and the dress is the summer/ spring dress i think its that one which u can only get from wooz secrets 

sorry for all that rubbish 



p.s there is a competition between me and ircenel or wat ever her name is at the moment because she has literally took our blog and she wont jpin mine and do the sensible thing and ircenel if your reading im sorry for all this i just dont like it when my ideas are copied.






No comments:

Post a Comment