Saturday 31 August 2013

Hola,

So this is fashion and just stuff going on in ww

first of all char char might quit so please can you all ask her not to. second Demi got banned by Armiin and today i was in Que for woozen quests watching the drama and Armiin was there. I have some photos


The girl looking like gothie isnt shes just a fan. As well on the first one i know who he can help me . He can stop lieing and quit woozworld or be nice. Anyway he said that he was in demis unitz and she invited people and told them to bully him but that's a lie. Plus i have to stop my instagram account cos i wasn't supposed to but me and my mum was furious so yea no more instagram for me sorry ! And some more gossip is that a " singer " is on woozworld and this is her post on hot friends:

hey everyone! I`m so excited to be here in woozworld ! I can wait 2 meet u ! :D I`ll be here next Friday but in the meantime, let me know what u think of my song " paint a smile " by posting on my Wallz! See u Friday! Luv Jasmine 

so what u think of the song . I dont really like it. comment on this post what u think 

No comments:

Post a Comment